Noctum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Noctum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Newbie Question

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gman

Newbie Question Empty
PostSubject: Newbie Question   Newbie Question I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 1:24 am

Hi All

I've only recently found Noctum and it looks great, in fact i'm already working on a story to run in the new year. I'm a huge Silent Hill fan so i've been looking for a game that suits that kind of horror and this does the trick. What can we expect in 2010 Noctum wise? Are the new suplements coming along well?

Another quick question im wondering is, while i was reading up on this game i've seen in the odd forum that the cover for the main book has caused a bit of a stir due to it's graphic nature. I've read a few people asking if there is a chance of it being changed to the alternative cover that was featured in your blog. I'd love to know if thats a possibilty? I don't find the cover for the main book so disturbing and it wouldnt stop me buying it. but i do like the lay out of the alternative cover as it matches Vivesection...I just like it when a series matches

Anyway, great work, I love the concept and look forward to seeing what the new year brings us in the Noctum world.
Back to top Go down
Mischa
Wicked One

Newbie Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie Question   Newbie Question I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 9:30 pm

Hi,

The cover will remain as far as I know since they did one print-run. The next book in line is NPLH (No Place Like Home). The main text is finished and we’re about to send it off to proofing after the holidays.
Back to top Go down
https://blackbox.forumotion.com
gman

Newbie Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie Question   Newbie Question I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 3:44 pm

Noctum and Vivisection are on their way, just in time for some Christmas reading. Very Happy

What is No Place Like Home? is this the settings book or is that Tearfall City? Can you give away any hints of the kind of thing we can expect in the upcoming books?

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Mischa
Wicked One

Newbie Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie Question   Newbie Question I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 5:19 pm

It’s a book containing four different settings based on the concept of the small haunted/cursed town. After this we will probably release Invidious, going into some details concerning the sects and organisations in the core book and some material shining the light on the serial killers of the Noctum universe.

Hope you'll enjoy the game Smile
Back to top Go down
https://blackbox.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Newbie Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie Question   Newbie Question I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Newbie Question
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Noctum :: Noctum :: Noctum-
Jump to: