Noctum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Noctum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Asilum Reality

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cjfodel

Asilum Reality Empty
PostSubject: Asilum Reality   Asilum Reality I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 11:30 pm

I am running an adventure at Concarolinas, in Charlotte NC. The PC are playing contestants in a reality TV show, in which shay must survive the night in an abandoned insane asylum. The Producers have made a fake background about a mass murder that happened their.
Now if you want give me some stupid challenges that the shows producers will through at them, some anounced some not. Then the real horror will begin along with the challenges.

Charles affraid
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

Asilum Reality Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asilum Reality   Asilum Reality I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 11:47 pm

Sounds like a really cool idea! Have you started to play it or are you in the writing process?
Back to top Go down
cjfodel

Asilum Reality Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asilum Reality   Asilum Reality I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 12:14 am

I am in the writing Process. If you want me to I will run it as a paly by post when I am closer to finishing it.

Charles affraid
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

Asilum Reality Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asilum Reality   Asilum Reality I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 9:53 pm

That could be fun! Or mayby you could write some sort of diary of how your gruop are progressing in your adventure. When I got more time I can post one of mine diary's of when my groups are playing, both a diary from a gamemasters perspective and one from the gamers Smile
Back to top Go down
cjfodel

Asilum Reality Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asilum Reality   Asilum Reality I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 5:16 pm

Any one Know where I can find a MAP of an insane Asylum bult around the 19 20s or 30s.

Charles affraid
Back to top Go down
cjfodel

Asilum Reality Empty
PostSubject: It begains   Asilum Reality I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:21 pm

You are contestants of a show called Asylum Reality, Yow and other contestants ride in the buss up to Algore Asylum. It has been abandoned for 20 years, after a fire broke out. You will bee spending the weeked end their and all that survive will be splitting 1/2 a million dollars.

You see it up just ahead, It sits their with he center piece higher then the arms of the building, which are out stretched toured you as if in greetings. The van pulls up in front and drops you off at the Door, witch slowly opens. It looks like you are expected to go in. What do you do?

Come in and play, could use up to 6 victims but will wall less.

Charles affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Asilum Reality Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asilum Reality   Asilum Reality I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Asilum Reality
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Noctum :: Noctum :: Noctum-
Jump to: