Noctum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Noctum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Noctum PDF

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ars Mysteriorum

Ars Mysteriorum

Noctum PDF Empty
PostSubject: Noctum PDF   Noctum PDF I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 7:46 pm

So, I would like to throw money at a PDF for this game so I can work from a file and make GM and Player Reference sheets.

Is there any chance of that happening?
Back to top Go down
http://arsmysteriorum.weebly.com/
Mischa
Wicked One

Noctum PDF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noctum PDF   Noctum PDF I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 4:14 pm

There will probably not be a PDF of the game as such, but we have been thinking of a storyteller screen, and also we’ve been discussing some free PDF reference sheets for download on the site. Do you have any specific (except all the tables and such) material that you would like a reference sheet to contain? This info might be helpful if we decide to put one out Smile
Back to top Go down
https://blackbox.forumotion.com
Ars Mysteriorum

Ars Mysteriorum

Noctum PDF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noctum PDF   Noctum PDF I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 8:03 pm

Mischa wrote:
There will probably not be a PDF of the game as such, but we have been thinking of a storyteller screen, and also we’ve been discussing some free PDF reference sheets for download on the site. Do you have any specific (except all the tables and such) material that you would like a reference sheet to contain? This info might be helpful if we decide to put one out Smile

I think a summarized character creation guide with summaries for skills and weaknesses wouldn't make for a bad hand-out to speed character creation for a group. Also, A concise summary of how to use skills and expertises, Suspense and Duke Modes combat, and a summary of how to use magic and a summary of the various spells wouldn't be out of order.

This is the sort of stuff I've made for other RPGs, which you can check out on my website on the "WWW" button below!
Back to top Go down
http://arsmysteriorum.weebly.com/
Draugr

Noctum PDF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noctum PDF   Noctum PDF I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 2:56 pm

As a reference sheet I would really love to see a weapon damage list for the most used different calibres. As easy reference guide when you are using guns which are not listed in the corebook!
Back to top Go down
PsychoBash

Noctum PDF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noctum PDF   Noctum PDF I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 11:47 am

Hello, I've been looking as to where I may buy the the Core Rulebook. What site may I refer to?
Back to top Go down
Draugr

Noctum PDF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noctum PDF   Noctum PDF I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 1:04 pm

Hi PsychoBash!

I don't know anything official, but Noctum is pretty much dead, which is really a shame. As far as I know a PDF version doesn't exist. You have to look for copies of the printed version in game stores or online. There are some copies on the german Amazon site, so there should be some wherever you live, too.

Hope I could help!
Draugr

PS: By the way this forum isn't official anymore either. The new website is www.wicked-world.se, but you won't find Noctum anywhere on the website!
Back to top Go down
Wicked World Games

Noctum PDF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noctum PDF   Noctum PDF I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 7:51 pm

I haven't been here for ages (even lost my old log in info) and actually thought we had decommissioned this forum. Glad to see that the interest for Noctum is alive! And I'm happy to tell you that a 2nd English edition is in the works and we hope to release it in a couple of weeks. It will be available for free as a PDF under Creative Commons  and we will also make it available as print on demand. There are some lesser mythos changes and we have included a much more comprehensive and tangible research and crime scene investigative system. We are also looking at making the sourcebooks Vivisection and No Place Like home available as PDF and POD.

In the near future we will set up a Noctum forum and site on our active webpage: wicked-world.se

So please check it out and our new game Cold & Dark as well if you're in to dark sci-fi. And feel free to contact me using our contact tab under the About Us label on the web page.

Regards,
Mischa Thomas,
Wicked World Games 1.1
Back to top Go down
Draugr

Noctum PDF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noctum PDF   Noctum PDF I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 7:37 pm

Hi Mischa!

That's great news! I'm still playing Noctum and a pdf version will be quite helpful. I'm looking forward to it.

Greetings
Draugr
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Noctum PDF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noctum PDF   Noctum PDF I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Noctum PDF
Page 1 of 1